Sunday, November 22, 2015

Letter #24

SEPTEMBER 29th

OK wow!!! ahhh crazyness!!!! This week was crazy stressful!
So if you get a call to be a trainer or an STL you get a call from President Miller. So Tuesday night comes and he is calling us! I'm freaking out because I've been in Rio Rancho 6 months (woot woot) and there are 27 new missionaries! 27! So I answer the phone and say hello and he talks to me a little and then he asks for Sister Miller (haha his wife) and I think oooooo he meant Sister Markus!!! I was soo excited because I want to train sooo bad or I really want to be an STL but I don't know how to explain it! But honestly I have seen myself  change soo much! I have really tried to have those attributes of Christ.
  
But then he asks for Sister Wilson and she was called to be a trainer and an STL. .... that was hard. I honestly had a hard time this week because I felt like where I didn't read the Book of Mormon before I came out on my mission it almost set me back. I guess you could say, I thought that I held myself from that progression and that I could have trained this transfer if I would have gotten my act together sooner. But I know I know.... Satan just worked on me this week,....ewww..  but I know that everything happens for a reason and that it will all happen how God wants it to because well...God has perfect timing! Soooo here is the transfer news....

Star Heights and Chamisa will be their own areas again.... Sister Wilson is being transferred... we think possibly to Santa Fe then Sister Brown and I will stay in Chamisa and Star Heights will have completely different sisters come in!!! WOWOW WOWOWOWOWWOW!!!

So I won't be in my baby area anymore... ): I am soooo going to miss Star Heights and it is gonna be weird because I will see them at church and stake meetings ahhh weird, but I'm excited I get to stay with Sister Brown!

So the  lesson I learned this week is Heavenly Father knows us more than we truly know ourselves and knows 100% what is going to be the best learning experiences for us! So I know good things are to come. There is a quote by my good friend Jeffery. He said once in a meeting....


"don't you quit! You keep walking. You keep trying. There is help and happiness ahead. Some blessings come soon.Some come late, and some don't come till Heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they willcome. It will be all right in the end. Trust God, and believe in good things to come."


......which is sooo crazy because that is what was said in the General Women's Conferance!!! wow! So the Lord sooo knew I needed to hear that! I just need to keep going strong and hold on, because good things are to come!


I love you all and I am sooooooo excited for conference!!!! Before you watch it pray and ask a question to God  that you are in need of, because you will get one :)


Love Hermana Markus 

No comments:

Post a Comment