Sunday, November 22, 2015

Letter #31

NOVEMBER 17th

This has been a pretty good week! Seriously ever since I got my blessing from Elder Ah Loy I have been doing soo much better!  My testimony in prayer and the power of the priesthood have grown soo much!

 So a lot of people ask me how long I have been out and I almost want to just start saying 4 months... haha but nope... 7): ew! So I have been a part of a couple baptisms. But I have never been the missionary who taught the people. I  have just  been there the day they got baptized! This week there was a baptism. 

His name is George and he is in an addiction recovery home. He can only leave the place once a week for church stuff and he has been coming to church for 2 months now! So President had to interview him and then he had to get permission from the First Presidency to get baptized! AND HE DID! 

Wow! So it was before church when we had it! AMAZING! I think that is the best way to start off Sunday, with a baptism! haha So President Miller actually baptized him and when he came up out of the water---beaming! On cloud nine! The spirit was sooooo strong! And I was thinking about it, how someone I have taught has never been baptized, but I"m ok with it because honestly I will never have  a baptism on the mission, they are all Heavenly Fathers and there is a time a reason for everything.

I feel like the number one person I have converted this far on my mission is me! I have come to know Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ soo much! I have so much more of a love for this gospel and you know, I'm grateful for that! :)

I have seen as I make myself more worthy of the Holy Ghost, being 100% obedient I am more of an effective tool in Gods hands!

The other night we were going to see some families, but I felt like we should go see this former investigator, so we did.

Long story short, she wants to be baptized! We are for sure harvesting all past missionaries labors! 

I am beyond grateful for this work that I so honorably get to be a part of!

I love you all, thank you for all you do each and every day!!

Sister Markus 


No comments:

Post a Comment