Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Letter #57

May 17th

This letter will probably be short, but I can not begin to even explain how thankful I am for AMAZING parents, and family, and friends! The support has been amazing! 

I always have and always will love the song "Let it Be". The words are powerful! 

And changing some of the words, "when I find myself in times of trouble", my Savior says to me, "speaking words of wisdom, let it be"

"and in my hour of darkness he is standing right in front of me, speaking words of wisdom, let it be."

This week has been hard, along with past weeks, but I know too that Satan see's the great and marvelous work that is coming forth! And it is him wanting me to go home!

I KNOW I CAN DO THIS! It's not going to be nor is it supposed to be easy, but there are souls that I KNOW I knew in the  pre-existance that I promised I would find them and bring them the gospel! 

Plus, the thought of leaving Adrian, Victor, Emilio, Ray and Ben rips my heart apart! How or WHY would I leave them when I love them so much and I know, I needed them...and they needed me!

I love this gospel and even more, I love my Savior! It's hard, because I wish he was right there literally holding my hand, actually wrapped up in his arms, but I know, that that is why I have the boys and Ben, because "it is often through other mortals that he meets our needs!"

I love you all, thank you for all the letters and support, there is a work I NEED to do in NEW MEXICO!!


Sister Markus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment