Sunday, March 20, 2016

Letter #44

February  16th

The weeks go by so fast its crazy! I have learned a lot this week. When I first got here I felt like I was not a good missionary, that I wasn't good enough and all that stuff. It is hard because one of my companions is very strong and its her way or the highway. But I am soooo glad that I have an inspired STL. We went on exchanges this week, and you will never believe were I went....

I went back to Rio Rancho! My heart broke as I got there because i love this area, it is so sacred! But i feel like i left it broken. One of my companions who I served with there, all she talks about is the baptisms that happened, the good that happened and I just felt like I had messed up Rio Rancho, but it was good to go back,

I feel like and I hope I did my best, and you know if the only person I helped in Rio Rancho was me, then fine. I learned a lot there and a lot happened that made me truly love and understand the gospel a little more!

I have been finding more and more joy in the gospel and there is such a happiness! One day all 4 of our appointments dropped! But I felt sooo happy and sooo good! I want to feel like that 24/7!\


AND YOU CAN BECAUSE OF JESUS CHRIST AND THIS GOSPEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I love you all! Thank you thank you for all your prayers!!!


Sister Markus

No comments:

Post a Comment