Sunday, December 20, 2015

Letter #32

November 24, 2015

I am thankful for:

My Heavenly Father who knows my 110%, who knows my strengths, my weaknesses, my anxiety I go through my trials of growth that he gives me. That He has given me a plan of Salvation to be able to return to not only live with him but to live with my AMAZING family! 


My Savior Jesus Christ who so lovingly went through every anxiety attack I have and will go through, that he knows how I feel when I get yelled at a door step, that he knows what it feels like to be away from my family for almost 8 months! That he knows my joy of sharing this gospel with my brothers and sisters, the joy I feel when I learn more in the gospel. That because he went through all of that I can be clean and live with my Heavenly Father and family FOREVER!

I'm grateful for my stupid anxiety...oh I cant believe I said that, but I am! Because the growth it has caused me is great!

I am grateful for my mission, because I know if i didn't come I would NOT have the relationship with Heavenly Father I have now! That I wouldn't know how to do hard things! That I would never learn how to truly rely on my Father in Heaven to forgot my self and to love others!

I am thankful for the people I have been able to meet on my mission to help me along!

I am grateful for the worlds most AMAZING mom! I cant even begin to express how amazing she is and all that she does for me! I will forever owe her! I love her and I hope one day I can grow up and at least be half the mom that she is!

I am grateful for a dad who truly loves the gospel! Who knows the importance of the full restored gospel and has always shown us kids how to treasure of the word of God! I hope one dayIi can truly apply and understand the scriptures like he does!

My Sissy! Oh my sissy! How I have always looked up to you and wanted to be just like you! You are sooo smart! I am truly inspired by how much you know, going to school and learning! You showed me the importance of that, but most of all you showed me how to be silly! I am beyond grateful for all the times we laugh soo hard we cry! Our outings to One Sweet Slice and Cafe Rio! Oh our love for Cafe Rio! I love you sissy!

Eric, everyday and I mean EVERYDAY I say what would Eric do?  I LOVE you more than you know! When I grow up I want to marry someone like you! Someone who was a consecrated missionary, who works hard, knows the importance of family. I wish I knew how to explain it, but I just aspire to be like you! I talk about you to everyone I meet, even my investigators! I love you!!

Dallin, I truly hope one day you realize that I truly do love you! That I will never stop loving you! Dallin, always growing up in school at home when I was with friends people constantly talked about how amazing you were and guess what, I was sooooooo extremely proud to say yup, that's my brother! Dallin I pray for you daily, I hope one day you will see the blessings that come from this gospel! But know it takes work, that all great things take hard work. and you know 100% what hard work is! I Love you Dallin! Thank you for everything you have taught me!!!

I love you family! I hope you all have an amazing week! :)


Love sister Markus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment