Sunday, December 20, 2015

Letter #34

December 7th 

So today is p-day...hahaha I forgot..... we just have soo many things going on this week, this month really!

So tomorrow we will have a Christmas Zone Conference and Elder Bennett from the 70 will come and talk with us more! 

Honestly, I don't have a lot to say about this week. It has been hard. My companion doesn't want to work and she has told me all this stuff of why she doesn't

want to work and there is only so much I can do to help her, but its her choice if she works hard.

Its just  been hard on me because I feel like all of the missionary work is on me, trying to lift her and to put back the area and gain the ward trust and bsdlfe;aohfoerlghlkdsnlkna

anyways, it will get better....I refuse other wise!!!!!


Also,  next Monday will be a pday as well. It will be the end of the transfer, this one was short because of Christmas, so the next 2 transfers will be in 7 weeks!!
wowo!


ummm yup I think that's it!  I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment