Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Letter #63

July 5th

This week was great! I just laughed and laughed, which is the BEST! 

So it is sorta nice that only Adrian is up here because then we are able to teach him what he needs, since he is 14 almost 15! So we have talked a lot about the for Strength of Youth and it has been good!

Thursday...oh that was crazy!

So we only have so many miles we can drive a month and the Zone Leaders made us drive to the zoo and so we didn't have anymore miles for the month. and so ... we walked.! Oh man killer! So many hills and miles we walked and walked and walked! We walked to Adrian's lesson and when we got there we were just dying! But we had a super good lesson, and then we walked back. It was a good 3 miles one ay! ahh dying! We got to our members house for dinner and we just sat on her couch and died! hahah its was sooo hot and I got sooooo tan! yup tan! Not burned...... who knew it was possible!?

Saturday was super fun! We were out walking around and we had to go to the bathroom and so we went to the Holley's! I love them! It was the twins birthday and the theme was finding Dory! So I went swimming! 

And then to top off the week.................

ok so most people we talk to think that we are nuns which is just funny! But anyways, we were driving down the road and I saw a nun! I  really wanted a picture with her! Sister Johnson was super embarrassed and i just said come on she will be nice!

haha She was soooo nice! It was great! Yesterday we got to see some fireworks and it was a good day.

now are you ready............

THE BOYS ARE COMING UP THIS WEEK!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY BOYS, VICTOR EMILIO AND RAY!!! I HAVEN"T SEEN THEM FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS!!!

ahhhh Brother Varela told us and I just cried! I miss them like crazy!!!! So with them being up here for the rest of summer (and hopefully forever) all we need is permission from the mom!!! ahahaha!!! 

Everyone pray for them!

I am so excited I love them more than anything!

Thanks for all your love and support! 

Sister Markus

No comments:

Post a Comment