Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Letter #61

June 21st

This week was crazy but whats new.

I am finding new reasons everyday why I stayed in this area. Which helps, its good to know I'm needed here. I think for a while I just really felt like I wasn't doing good here and that I was a bad missionary, but the ward members here and investigators have helped me to see it differently!

The boys, haven't heard anything from them... I miss them like CRAZY. I am sooo happy Adrian is here but I miss the other 3! It reminds me of heaven, that Heavenly Father is going to be over joyed with those who do go back to live with him, but that sorrow he and we will feel if all of are loved ones don't make it back!

There is a talk called no empty chairs! READ it! That's what it reminds me of!

Its is getting sooo hot here,in the  100's +! ahhhhhh so since I couldn't go swimming..


haha, things are good, thanks for all your love and support! I love you all! Things will get better, they have to! haha :)

I hope you all have an amazing week!

Love Sister Markus

No comments:

Post a Comment