Sunday, June 14, 2015

Letter #7

his week was soooo freaking crazy!!!!!!! so Wednesday we had interviews with president miller! i love him so much, he is so great and so inspired! We were talking and he said, Sister Markus, is there anything i can help you with? i told him that is had kind of a hard time oym-ing and that i didn't really like to role play very much. and he sat back in his seat and said ok... Let's role play! AHH WHAT?!!? so that was interesting, but sooo good! I told him how i feel like i don't know a lot and how I'm scared that someone is going to ask me a question i don't know. but he told me that to tell them look, i dont know but id love to be able to meet with you again and i could look up that question, do you have anymore. then he said they are going to be more willing to listen to me because they will see that im learning just with them! i really liked that. then he we were also just talking, and ahh it was just soo great! but he was aing how i have a special gift, and he always says if only you could see you through my eyes! and i think yeah i get that, but dont think much of it, but then he told me "there is less than 5% of people in this area who have the gift and talent to talk to people and love them. And i can see who has that, and you Sister Markus have that!" it was sooo cool because i just felt the spirit soo strong. i know that God needs me on a mission and he gave me talents to help with his work! Also i read my patriarchal blessing this week! you should read that because its awesome! Then after we met with them we were waiting outside (sister baker and I) and president and sister miller came out and asked if we needed a ride. So they drove us home and president saw how there aren't any sidewalks and how the roads for riding/walking isn't the best. so he looked at us and said, sisters...do you need a car? that was funny ....WE GOT A CAR THE NEXT DAY!!!!!! hahah it was great! :)  We went contacting and had a lot of people yell at us! wow who knew people can be mean! One lady said to "Never come back because we don't believe in a false prophet like you do!" or people will just open the door, look at you and slam it. haha is its hard being yelled at! but oh well, the lord will bless us this week and it'll be great!! we had transfers, everyone in the zone changed but sister baker and i! my district leader went home today, i really liked him! and Elder AH Loy who likes like right by us is changed! its great, im going to miss my old zone but im excited for my new zone family, i thought Sister Bowen might be in my zone but she isn't. So ill have to wait and see her soon hopefully!  but other than that i think that's it! im loving it here and i hope i never leave Star Heights! I love you all sooo much!!!!!!!!

Sister Markus :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment