Monday, October 10, 2016

Letter #76

October 5th

Man oh man! This week has been just 100% amazing!!!

Monday- temple !!!!
This is Sister Acton, we are soul sisters!

Tuesday and Wednesday we worked like lions trying to find people to teach. Nothing yet but I know that the lord will bless us!!! :)

Thursday we had a lesson with Kelsey and she is amazing, she is someone the Elders were teaching and shes on date for baptism for Nov. 5th! Keep her in your prayers!!! :)

Friday was Zone Conference and that is always so empowering and uplifting! It is amazing to see the Lords work continuing to go forth!

Saturday-

Oh how I love conference, it is so bitter sweet... everything seemed to sink so much deeper, and I will never be able to express my love and gratitude for my mission. It has been the hardest thing I
have EVER done! And it has brought me more joy than I ever thought possible!!! 

To end the night off so great and amazing.....
I GOT TO SEE MY FAMILY!!!

Oh man, oh man ohhhhh man!!!!! I can not express my love for these boys! They have 100% changed my life and I am so happy that they are in my life! WE had SOOOO much fun!!! It was amazing to see them!!!


This week has been good, and I have loved seeing the Lord work his mighty work! I know that good things are to come, and I know he KNOWS how to prepare us!

I love you all!!!!

Sister Markus :D

No comments:

Post a Comment